General and Laparoscopic Surgery
General Surgery : Triton Hospital has an experienced and dedicated General, Minimally Invasive (Laparoscopic, Endoscopic, Single Hole & Bariatric Surgery) Surgery team. We utilize latest technologies like high definition Camera system and vast variety laparoscopic instruments and energy sources for faster recovery, reduced pain and less scarring. We offer suite of services to our patients and Commitment to the patient's welfare and safe surgery is our motto.
What is a laparoscopy?: Laparoscopy is a procedure to look inside your tummy (abdomen) by using a laparoscope. A laparoscope is like a thin telescope with a light source. It is used to light up and magnify the structures inside the abdomen. A laparoscope is passed into the abdomen through a small cut (incision) in the skin.
A laparoscopy may be done to find the cause of symptoms such as abdominal pain, pelvic pain or swelling of the abdomen or pelvic region. Or, it may be done if a previous test such as an X-ray or scan has identified a problem within the abdomen or pelvis. A laparoscopy enables a doctor to see clearly inside your abdomen. Some common conditions which can be seen by laparoscopy include:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Ovarian cyst
Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery for
• Benign and malignant diseases of Esophagus, Stomach and intestines.
• Gall bladder diseases and Surgical Jaundice.
• Liver, Spleen and Pancreatic Surgery.
• Modern management of Anorectal diseases like Piles (stapler haemmorhoidectomy), fissures ,fistulas
• Rectal prolapse.
• Laparoscopic management of Hernias of various kinds (Inguinal , Incisional ,Umblical ).
• Benign and Malignant diseases of Breast, Adrenals, Thyroid and Salivary glands..
• Thoracic and Thoracoscopic surgery ( VATS )
• Bariatric and Metabolic surgery (Weight loss, obesity and diabetes).
• Laparoscopic Paediatric surgery.